UAE-Turkmenistan pledge for boosting ties
UAE and Turkmenistan have expressed their commitment to enhance trade and diplomatic ties by boosting co-operation in different fields. President His Highness Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan and the visiting President Gurbanguly Berdymukhammedov of Turkmenistan held a meeting on Tuesday discussing various issues of mutual interest.
Both leaders asked for the need to roll out a new series of bilateral talks for finding more opportunities in various business segments. Other dignitaries who were present during the meeting were General Shaikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Shaikh Khalifa and Berdymukhammedov.
Turkmenistan said that there is a huge scope of joint cooperation in sectors of oil, gas, petrochemicals and extracting industries through public private partnership mode and the country expressed its willingness to be a part of the growth stories of UAE.
The Turkmenistan head of state hoped that his visit to the Gulf state would act as a strong foundation for taking their relation to scale new heights. The UAE President also hosted a splendid dinner for the visiting Turkmenistan Head and delegation.
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal