A leap of 75% was witnessed between 1949 and 1976 in the population of China. This led the government to come up with a policy of one-child in 1979. The policy was criticized a lot and was counted among the unpopular policies of the country.
Comparative analysis was done and it was found that 15% population has decreased due to the law, which otherwise would not been seen. Decline in the population gave law makers a chance that their decision was not wrong.
On the other hand, teachers and employers were the ones, who got to know about the real problem of having one-child. In 2004, an interview was carried out which revealed about the side effects of one-child policy babies.
They were of the view that single children never get to learn as how they have to deal with stressful conditions. They never get to know about how to cope with disappointment as well as frustrations.
Single child gets liberty to do anything what he feels like and is spoiled to an extent. There are companies in China which have made it quite clear that they do not have job postings for single children. Knowing the side effects of the single child, there are chances that the government may cancel the policy by 2015.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man