Facebook Messenger App Users Can Enjoy Free Calls on Wi-Fi
A recent report has confirmed that Facebook is all set to offer a free calling option to iPhone Facebook Messenger users. The new function would make sure that Messenger user is able to converse with another iPhone owner without paying anything.
One just has to tap the "i" button in the top right corner followed by "Free Call", and iPhone Facebook Messenger users would enjoy the free feature. It is believed that the new feature would prove to be a lot more beneficial for those who have limited cell service at work or at home. However, those without the functionality are being notified with "You don't have permission to chat with this person".
There was buzz about the same function, when Facebook earlier this month had come out with updates on its iOS and Android Messenger apps to include voicemail, and even Canadian iOS users at that stage were accessing the voice-calling feature.
If reports from The Verge are to be referred, there are fair chances that the company could have "one of the largest communities of VoIP users in the world", while other companies like Skype and Vonage are struggling with the market reach. All those who want to enjoy the Facebook Messenger app, can get it for free from the Apple App Store.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio