Petrofac witnesses good start to the year
It has been revealed by Petrofac Limited in its Interim Management statement for the period from 1 January 2009 to 15 May 2009 that a good start has been made by the company for the year.
Furthermore, the company is confident that 2009 will be another year of strong growth.
The company also expressed that decent success was witnessed by its largest business, Engineering & Construction, in converting last year's high level of bidding activity, securing US$5.0 billion of new contract awards in the first quarter of 2009 in Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Algeria, which gives high revenue visibility through 2011.
Furthermore, a stable performance was also delivered by its Offshore Engineering & Operations, Engineering Services, Training and Production Solutions businesses.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio