"Sachin Tendulkar is going to be there at the book launch," Yuvraj said at an event organized by his cancer initiative `YouWeCan' to celebrate the World Cancer Day.
On the day, coming are the news from the sources that Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is preparing to release Mr. Ycuvraj Singh's memoir to bring to the people the knowledge about his life's toughest phase when he was battling with his cancer.
Yes, the master blaster, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is almost ready to release a book upon his teammate Mr. Yuvraj Singh and his life. The book has wonderfully traced Yuvraj's successful battle with the cancer and how his journey actually went during that phase of his life.
The book has been titled as `In Different Form'. It mentions about Yuvi's journey since he started his treatment for the rare germ cell cancer that was present between his lungs. The news of his cancer came to light a few months after India's World Cup triumph in 2011, all might remember.
As is being heard, the book can make its way into the book stores in March.
Yuvraj Singh is known as Team India's most stylish left-handed cricketer. He has set an example not only in the game of the cricket but also for the fighters of cancer. One in the list is Pranav Arora (15), who says that Yuvraj is the key motivation for him.
- Scientists may use Vitamin C in TB Treatment to Kill Tuberculosis Bacteria
- Jolie’s Revelation of Undergoing Double Mastectomy Creates Needless Panic among Women
- India and UK Sign MOU on Cooperation in the Field Of Health Sector
- Examining Exoplanets, their Surfaces and their Atmosphere
- Poison is Suspected for Sea Lions Deaths found in Peru