"Sachin Tendulkar is going to be there at the book launch," Yuvraj said at an event organized by his cancer initiative `YouWeCan' to celebrate the World Cancer Day.
On the day, coming are the news from the sources that Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is preparing to release Mr. Ycuvraj Singh's memoir to bring to the people the knowledge about his life's toughest phase when he was battling with his cancer.
Yes, the master blaster, Mr. Sachin Tendulkar is almost ready to release a book upon his teammate Mr. Yuvraj Singh and his life. The book has wonderfully traced Yuvraj's successful battle with the cancer and how his journey actually went during that phase of his life.
The book has been titled as `In Different Form'. It mentions about Yuvi's journey since he started his treatment for the rare germ cell cancer that was present between his lungs. The news of his cancer came to light a few months after India's World Cup triumph in 2011, all might remember.
As is being heard, the book can make its way into the book stores in March.
Yuvraj Singh is known as Team India's most stylish left-handed cricketer. He has set an example not only in the game of the cricket but also for the fighters of cancer. One in the list is Pranav Arora (15), who says that Yuvraj is the key motivation for him.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man