Asian nations woo couples at the Bride Show
South Korea is a key tourism and business destination for UAE and the entire Middle-East, said Kim Baeho, Regional Director of Visit Korea, who was here in the city for participating in the Bride Show Abu Dhabi. The country recently concluded nuclear deal with South Korea which further boosted their trade and diplomatic ties.
Baeho said that Soeul and the Jeju Islands can prove very ideal destination for the newly wedded couples for honeymoon purposes. South Korea's capital Soeul, the city of new technologies, has been emerging as a popular destination for visitors from the Middle-East countries owing to its safe, clean and family friendly atmosphere.
Meanwhile, the Singapore Tourism Board too made every effort for promoting the city state as suitable destinations for the newly wedded couples. Singapore, having around 16 per cent Muslim population, has all facilities to cater the needs of the UAE nationals.
Jason Ong, Area Director, Singapore Tourism Board expressed, "This is the first time we have taken part in a consumer exhibition, but we feel it is a great way to meet the local community and tell them why Singapore is such a good year-round destinations for both newlywed couples and families."
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power