Second Symposium Arranged to Discuss PSA Disease
To get all experts researching on kiwifruit vine killing disease PSA in a single room, a symposium has been organized by Plant Protection Society in Mt Maunganui on Tuesday, which aims at hearing the advises of all the experts and then get to any decision regarding the PSA and its interactions.
It is the second symposium that has been organized in last six months to discuss the ongoing research on the vine killing disease PSA and so has the Kiwifruit Vine Health organization stated tomorrow's symposium beneficial for the kiwifruit industry.
Approx 150 kiwifruit growers and industry representatives have registered themselves for the symposium. It has been confirmed from the statements of the KVH Chief Executive Mr. Barry O'Neil that the meeting will hear scientists from both New Zealand and Italy, who have been studying PSA since long.
Experts look forward to hear upon the latest research over PSA and to further discuss the track that should be followed from here onwards to see results.
The full-day New Zealand Plant Protection Society symposium that will be held at the TECT Arena can be participated through online registration, which costs $150. Also, the program details are available on the NZPPS website at www.nzpps.org.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market