Farting in Mid Flight is Better than Holding it Back: Study
As per a new study done by a group of New Zealand physicians, it reveals that the passengers should pass gas in the middle of the flight as it is much better then holding it back as it would be good for keeping better health. The
3,000 words article has been published in the New Zealand Medical Journal is written by the lead researcher Jacob Rosenberg - a Danish gastroenterologist.
According to the evidences released in the survey, Jacob is of the view that flying increases the likelihood of farting due to cramped conditions, pressure changes and air recycling on board planes which is a natural process and happens ten times a day in healthy body, and holding it back can create various discomforts like pain, bloating, dyspepsia (indigestion), pyrosis (heartburn) and various other abdomen related problems.
The article named `Flatulence on airplanes: Just let it go' proposes that seats in the flying machines should have odor absorbing cushions which can save the person sitting along on the seat from getting uncomfortable. Jacob was quoted as saying, "We humbly propose that active charcoal should be embedded in the seat cushion, since this material is able to neutralize the odor".
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market