Lupin Gets Approval for Suprax Oral Suspension
Lupin Ltd. has revaled in a statement that it has got the approval for Suprax oral suspension in the strength of 500mg/5mL from the United States Food and Drugs Administration. The approval was received by the Lupin's subsidiary Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc, said Lupin.
Currently, Suprax is available in the strengths of 100 mg/5ml and 200 mg/5ml suspensions. Moreover, 400 mg tablets and 100 & 200 mg chewable tablets are available in the market. Suprax 500mg/5mL suspension is expected to be available in near future.
Suprax oral suspension is used for treating several bacterial infections like uncomplicated gonorrhea (cervical/urethral), pharyngitis/tonsillitis, otitis media, acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis and uncomplicated urinary tract infections.
Group President Ms. Vinita Gupta said, they are happy with the approval and this will certainly provide health experts and patients a new formulation to get rid of the bacterial infections with improved intensity.
Moreover, he said that the approval will be a further addition to its growing Suprax franchisee. According to market reports, Lupin Ltd. was trading at 599.85 per scrip on BSE going 0.98% up from where it closed previous day. According to Lupin, the approval for suprax oral suspensions is a reflection of its commitment to address customer's concerns and requirements.
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal