If you are looking for a thin yet exclusive Android Tablet, then Sony's Xperia Tablet Z is the best available option.
After a span of two years, the company has finally announced the launch of its 10.1 inch Xperia tablet for U. S. and European markets. Featuring a quad-core Qualcomm processor, Xperia is Sony's third huge-structured Android tablet that was initially launched with several technical problems but now has been proved as one of the best tablets from Sony.
As claimed by Sony, it is not only the thinnest tablet but is the lightest too. It weighs only 1.09 pounds.
This time, Sony has opted out for a more traditional design. This tablet is rectangular shaped and it has a glossy black shine. In comparison to that of the tough Nexus 10, the plastic chassis of Xperia makes it more fragile and it doesn't have the durable metal backside. So please handle with care!
There are in total three different ports on the Xperia Tablet Z: one is for the headphone, another for the microSD slot and last one is for the MHL/micro USB connection.
Making it soak-able in about three feet of water for half an hour time, all three ports have been tightly sealed.
- NCPs to be Regulated as Medicines, announces MHRA
- Aspiring Paracyclist from Exeter Suffers from Rare MDP syndrome
- Breast Cancer Screenings should be Provided to Larger Group of Women: Study
- New Zealand needs to do more to lift its game in China: Tim Groser
- Opera by Cherubini Got Recovered by Researchers