Experts have revealed that comet PANSTARRS can be best viewed from March 12-18 when it appears low in the west after sunset. PANSTARRS will appear on Tuesday night nearly four degrees to the left of the thin crescent moon.
The comet will be in the brightness range of Spica, which will enable to see with naked eyes. Moreover, Experts have predicted that the comet can be as bright as a first-magnitude star.
However, binoculars will be required for clear view of the western horizon to locate the comet. Comets are best visible when they are closest to the sun.
Comet PANSTARRS can be viewed by the Outer Banks residents around sunset on Mar 21. Experts have said that PANSTARRS will be the brightest on March 10. Also, the comet will rise alongside with the new moon over the next few days and if the clouds stay away people can have a nice photography session.
Also, the second comet ISCO predicted by the experts to be bright enough to be visible broad daylight as it grazes the Sun at perihelion in November. However, they said predicting future comet is a little more than guessing work. There are concerns regarding Comet ISON's development as it grows closer to the sun.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man