Dubai’s Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) has slammed two of Dubai’s three Pakistani schools for their unsatisfactory performance. Both Al Farooq Pakistani Islamic School and Pakistan Education Academy have been ranked “unsatisfactory” as a part of the KHDA’s inspections of 23 Indian and Pakistani schools.
Management issues involving some dispute over ownership in the Pakistan Education Academy had have adverse impact over the teaching atmosphere of the school. KHDA also raised questions over attainment and progress of the children. Library conditions were also scrutinized and left unsatisfactory note by the authority.
Meanwhile, Al Majd School, Buds Public School and Little Flowers Indian School were also slammed for their unsatisfactory performance in the recent grading by the authority. No Indian school has been found outstanding while seven schools have been ranked “good”.
Delhi Private School has been hailed for its efforts to promote Islam and it enjoyed continuity and stability. Performance of Little Flowers English School, Buds Public School, Al Majd Indian School, the Kindergarten Starters, and the Elite English School etc have also been checked and ended with mixed response.
More information can be found at www. khda. gov. ae
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man