Humans to Get Benefit From Swarming Robots
In a recent scientific report it was revealed that swarming robots are being created so that they can be a great help for the humans. These robots will be able to do different tasks for the humans. They will be eventually a bunch of coordinated robots working on a similar job.
According to the researchers at the Sheffield Centre for Robotics of the University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University, the research team is presently working on 40 robots and finalizing the programming. They also mentioned that the ability to control these robots will be very helpful for mankind. These would range from military to medical applications.
These robots will have the capability to accomplish a work by working together as a team and also work according to the priority.
"We are developing Artificial Intelligence to control robots in a variety of ways. The key is to work out what is the minimum amount of information needed by the robot to accomplish its task," Dr Roderich Gross, head of the Natural Robotics said in a statement.
The most important thing is that these robots will find heavy usage in the medical and military division as they are modelled for coordinated work output.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids