More cooperation in Trade and HealthCare between UAE and US
President of the University of Washington Mark A. Emmert, who was accompanied by a business delegation of the university graduates, was received in the UAE today by Minister of Foreign Trade H. E. Sheikha Lubna bint Mohammed Al Qasimi.
The new progress in the UAE-U. S. cooperation in the areas of trade, economy, healthcare and education were highlighted by the Sheikha Lubna during the meeting.
She referred to the amazing development in the UAE's non-oil foreign trade which hiked by 45 percent in 2008 to make US$ 215 billion and to the country's position as the world's third largest country in re-exports.
Sheikha Lubna expressed that in 2008, United States featured as one of the UAE's key trade partner, with non-oil trade exchange between the two countries reaching US$13.3 billion.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies