Bentley expresses faith in buyers from Middle East
Strong faith was expressed in buyers from the Middle East by Bentley Motors, the UK-based luxury car manufacturer, as the company hopes for its newly launched models, the Continental Supersport and Bentley Mulsanne, to be strong sellers in the region.
The year 2009 was described as a strong year by the company in the Middle East with sales of around 565 cars.
There was a minor plunge in the UAE; however Bentley is hopeful for the profits to hike in the area with the Bentley Mulssanne, which was unveiled at the Dubai Motor Show and will arrive in region around September 2010.
The economic downturn has put adverse affect on Bentley's balance sheet; however it was still able to conclude the year with only a six per cent decline in sales in the Middle East, compared with an average of over 20 per cent drop for the world auto industry.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies