‘Project X Zone’ to Launch on June 25 in North America
It has been recently unveiled by Namco Bandai Games Inc. that the 3DS game Project X Zone would be officially released on June 25.
Project X Zone has been developed by Monolith Soft. It is being said that the game is a strategy RPG crossover, which would bring Namco Bandai's stable of games' characters together. The characters from Sega and Capcom also come in concert.
At the time of the announcement of the game, the game was called as a working title. Now, Project X Zone is appearing to be the final title for the game.
As per the findings, the amazing fusion of the new game would cover up appearances by Ulala from Space Channel 5, Mega Man, Ryu from Street Fighter and Dante from Devil May Cry as well as Jin Kazama from Tekken and 45 others, 200 in total.
Two characters are controlled by players with various A button combinations along with directions on the Circle Pad. The game would arrive in North America by June 25. The date was confirmed on the product page of the 3DS game.
"The past, future, and even distant worlds from other dimensions have been drawn into what will be become a long journey for our heroes", Namco affirmed.
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market