Toshiba Satellite P505 launched in the market
The Toshiba Satellite P505 notebook launched by the company in the market incorporates the modern design and an ATI Radeon HD 4650.
The screen of the notebook measures 18.4 inches and is protected by the backside and the front due to the all-glass panel that covers the LCD. The screen offers resolution of 1680×945 pixels. The screen has a glossy surface which offers bright colors.
Toshiba Satellite P505 runs on Intel P8700 processor and features ATI Mobility HD 4650 graphics card. The primary drive only offers 64GB capacity.
The device has a large flush-mount Synaptics touchpad into the palmrest. The notebook offers three dedicated USB ports, a FireWire connection, one eSATA/USB combo port, LAN, VGA-out, audio jacks and HDMI.
The notebook has a battery life of about 4 hours and 27 minutes.
Another Toshiba model in the market, Toshiba Satellite E205 has a screen of 14 inch with the resolution of 1366×768 pixels. The notebook supports 720P HD video.
It runs on Intel Core i5-430M processor with Intel HD Mobile graphics support. It runs Windows 7.
E205 offers Intel Wireless Display and Wifi. High definition media content can be streamed on the notebook. Its keyboard is spacious and comfortable to use.
Toshiba Satellite E205 offers one USB/eSATA combo port, two USB ports, HDMI-out, VGA-out, LAN as well as audio jacks.
The notebook has a battery life of 4 hours and 45 minutes.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain