Kuwait-based Gulf Investment House has announced that it has recorded a loss of KD 2 million in the first quarter of this year.
The sources said that bank's assets in the end of March amounted to KD 121 million, while the value of the foreign debts was twice as much.
The sources further added that the company has described the loss as 'a positive development,' compared to the losses posted in the fourth quarter of last fiscal, which amounted to 16.24 fils per share.
- NCPs to be Regulated as Medicines, announces MHRA
- Aspiring Paracyclist from Exeter Suffers from Rare MDP syndrome
- Breast Cancer Screenings should be Provided to Larger Group of Women: Study
- New Zealand needs to do more to lift its game in China: Tim Groser
- Opera by Cherubini Got Recovered by Researchers