Bush Heritage Australia Buys Naree Station
As per recent reports, it has been revealed that a previous cattle station near Bourke has been morphed into a wetland nature reserve. Bush Heritage Australia has purchased Naree Station, present near Bourke due to the presence of western river frontages.
Bush Heritage Australia is said to be a not-for-profit organization, which purchases lands with unique conservation value. The organization buys land from the funds collected from scientists and the public.
Authorities concerned were of the view that main aim of the reserve will be to manage the feral animals. One can reach at the property spread into 14,000 acre land by travelling 150 kilometers north-west of Bourke.
Bush Heritage Australia's Senior Manager Jim Radford said that through they have 35 land parcels, this land is quite a special one. While revealing the meaning of the same, Radford said that just two rivers Paroo River and the Warrego River are now left that are free flowing in the Murray-Darling basin.
"So what this means is that river system is basically the healthiest in the Murray-Darling basin and Naree station is located at the heart of that system".
Experts shared that the place, where Naree is situated, is quite beautiful. It has a diversity of wetlands, said Radford.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market