The City of Clawson Along with Oakland Country Declares May as Mental Health Month
As per an announcement made by The City of Clawson, it is joining hands with Oakland County to carry forward the proposal of considering May as Mental Health Month.
The website of the city claims that the Oakland County Community Health Authority sponsors various activities along with the provider network so as to bring awareness among the general public about the mental illness issues prevailing in the community.
The website of the city contains a complete page of proclamation saying that 25% of people in America suffer with mental illness which requires help at some point of time in their lives. It also adds that 10% of children are facing serious mental illness that also requires treatment at some point of their lives.
The website of the city have put in various points to persuade the concept of making May as Mental Health Month by jotting down points like - `mental health recovery is a journey of healing and transformation enabling a person with a mental illness to live a meaningful life in a community of his or her choice while striving to achieve this or her full potential'.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market