E-Vision to expand its operations out of UAE
E-Vision, the cable TV arm of UAE based telecom firm Etisalat, has been working out plans for increasing its offering of high definition (HD) channels in the ongoing year. It will expedite its efforts to tap opportunities which are present in the existing market of the telecom player.
Humaid Rashid Sahoo, Chief Executive of E-Vision added, "We are trying to see how we can explore our experience in the cable television industry within other markets. We are in discussion with some partners since etisalat has operations in so many markets."
Etisalat, having strong presence in 18 markets of the World, offers a range of services including telecom services and cable television offering. It is now focusing on HD service for expanding its services in the 3D World.
E-Vision which currently offers more than 300 TV channels in 21 languages is also making efforts to raise its number of channels from nine to twenty.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space