Doha Bank’s Dreamcard holders to enjoy greater flexibility
Doha Bank yesterday announced an unbeatable offer to help new Dreamcard members lighten their load and their monthly repayments by transferring their card balances in other banks to Doha Bank's scheme.
The new Dreamcard members can transfer their credit balances in other banks under the new offering. All new and existing card holders would enjoy 0 percent interest for a period of three months. Customers, who transfer their balance, would also be offered 1,000 Bonus Dream points during the promotional period.
Explaining the offer, Louis A Scotto, Head of Retail Banking told, "Consumers everywhere are today faced with the overwhelming burden of high interest rates and repayment of credit. We wish to champion this issue by offering the lowest credit card interest rates and monthly repayment facilities in town to ease the consumers load and relieve them."
The eligible customers can also avail an extra credit limit up to a maximum of QR100,000. Moreover, a lucky draw has also been proposed after the completion of the offer period.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio