S. Korea keen to strengthen ties with UAE
South Korea is keen to enhance co-operation with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) across all economic sectors, especially in energy and information sector for which the country is famous in the World. These views were expressed by Choi Kyung-hwan, South Korea's Minister of knowledge economy after meeting the UAE's Minister of foreign trade, Lubna Al Qasimi.
A Ministry official said, "The minister stressed that the South Korean government and local companies tasked with the construction will do their best to build the best reactors in the world."
Both countries expressed commitment to establish a joint management committee for giving new direction to their bilateral relations. South Korea, having well trained IT knowledge pool, can help UAE in the fields of nuclear and reusable energy cooperation, shipbuilding, semiconductors and human resources training.
A consortium led by South Korea based companies had won the 20 billion U. S. dollar deal to build nuclear plant in the country last year and the proposed joint committee is aimed to oversee the implementation of the project. South Korea started its nuclear energy production program in 1978 has started to expand its presence in the field of nuclear energy.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space