Men’s Good Sense of Humor Attracts Women
A group of researchers from the Stanford University School of Medicine have carried out a study, as per which it has been found that women like to date men who can make them laugh.
One of the other startling revelations of the study was that women show increased response towards humor in comparison to men. Study researchers carried out a stuyd in which they recruited 22 girls and boys.
The main aim of the experiment was to carry out scans of the brains of boys and girls. Boys and girls who were aged between six and 13 were made to watch funny video clips. While the time, they watched funny video clips, scans were taken.
The study, published in the journal Social Neuroscience, has found that women's brains showed increased activity in comparison to men when it came to show response towards humor.
"Our data for the first time disclose that sex differences in humor appreciation already exist in young children", said study researchers. The researchers said the study findings made them believe that women considers man's humor ability to make her laugh as a way to test his genetic fitness to become her partner and father of her kids.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids