UK for enhancing business ties with Dubai & the Northern Emirates
The British Business Group, Dubai and the Northern Emirates hosted an event in which the United Kingdom expressed its commitment to cooperate in the prosperity of the region.
Lord Davies of Abersoch, the UK Minister for Trade, Investment and Small Business, who was there with a high level delegation of 70 officials, wished to increase trade ties with the Middle-East region with the help of the UK/UAE Joint Economic Committee
The committee was formed in 2009 to boost commercial ties with these nations by H. E. Engineer Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, UAE Minister of Economy, and Lord Mandelson, the UK First Secretary of State and Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills.
Lord Davies hailed Dubai as a natural business hub of the Middle-East and hoped that its commercial ties with the region would grow further in the upcoming period as indicated by the size and scope of the delegation visiting the country.
Mark Beer, BBG Chairman and CEO expressed, "The BBG is playing a pivotal role in promoting trade and investment from the UK into the UAE and vice versa. This high-level delegation underscores the UK's continuing interest in the Emirates as a vital trade and investment partner."
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies