Active role sought by UAE in knowledge based economy
Emirates Airline chief executive Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum told that in order to come out from the global economic crisis, the education would be the most strived effort of the UAE.
Sheikh Ahmed, who is also the chairman of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, told that the will and belief of its people had become stronger. The comments were published by news agency WAM.
In a speech to the India Today Conclave 2010: New Decade; Great Expectations, he told that the UAE was looking forward to participate in an active and influential role in the knowledge-based economy.
Sheikh Ahmed confessed that the new decade would observe "considerable challenges"; in addition that UAE's leaders would keep on struggling to "remove all obstacles hindering sustainable development plans and achieve high growth rates".
On UAE-India ties, Sheikh Ahmed told that he was positive that there would be an improvement in bilateral relations in areas of trade, economy and investment.
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal