Doping is illegal in sports and a number of rules exist to curb the same. But Dr. Jason Mazanov has come up with a new way to solve the problem.
He has suggested that doping should be made legal. Dr. Mazanov said that with passage of time, anti-doping fight has become more of a way to protect status rather than catching cheats.
Therefore, he has suggested that it would be better to legalize doping. Dr. Mazanov said that his suggested act will lead to level the playing field. On the other hand, there are experts, who were of the view that the measure will not lead to level the playing field.
There are a number of problems associated with the suggested action and it will dilute its real motive. Experts are quite divided on the suggestion. Some were of the view that the current anti-doping system is not better in comparison to pro-doping environment.
There are a number of things that needs to be decided before it is said that doping can be made legal. Some of the questions that need to be answered are: who will decide whether it is right to legalize doping or not? Before taking a decision on the same, a discussion among authorities concerned is needed.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man