TAQA to concentrate on $1.4 billion capital expenditure program
On Wednesday, Abu Dhabi National Energy Co., TAQA told that $1.4 billion capital expenditure program would be its main focus for the year 2010.
On a conference call, Carl Sheldon, the company's General Manager told reporters that the company won't exclude the options of acquisitions this year however any purchases would have to complement existing assets.
Moody's Investors Services decreasing Taqa's rating four notches to A3 from Aa2 earlier this month has not affected the Taqa's ability to access credit markets, said Chief financial officer Doug Fraser.
He added, "We saw some widening in our credit spreads after the Moody's announcement but they are now tighter than they were before it."
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies