HTC to Offer $150 to iPhone Owners to Purchase the HTC One
HTC has announced to offer $150 or more to owners of iPhones and other devices who buy the HTC One by Sept. 30. The company said that $150 or more will be offered to owners of the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5 who sell their smartphones to buy the HTC One by Sept. 30.
The Apple iPhone 5C will be available for preorder tomorrow, Friday, Sept. 13. The C stands for colorful, not costly. It will go on sale from Sep. 20.
However, owners of older iPhones are offered a new scheme, which HTC says "Here's to Challenge".
HTC is willing to pay $250 for a 16GB iPhone for the AT&T or T-Mobile networks. Earlier this year, HTC tried to strengthen its marketing efforts and in August it released a campaign starring actor Robert Downey Jr. and playing off the initials in its name.
A Sept. 12 report, the Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute, said, "The share Apple, Samsung and HTC have lost in the high-end smartphone market is mainly taken over by second-tier branded vendors".
Samsung has now become the market leader. Apple on the other hand, has sought decline in sales. The release of iPhone 5S and 5C is expected to revive Apple.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain
- TenneT adds more electric BMWs to study use of EVs to support power grids