Dubai sees new affordable airline Flydubai
Dubai, the place where the world's tallest building, the Burj Dubai, is being built, might see a low-fare new-entrant airline setting up in its wealthy kingdom.
The name of the airline is flydubai. Though it does charge extras, but you can carry on one 10kg handbag free of charge.
The statement read that the carrier aimed at providing customers with a little less complex, a little less stressful, and a little less expensive travel.
Furthermore, Flydubai is mulling to initiate its service from Dubai to a range of regional cities, the first batch of which would include Beirut, Amman, Alexandria, Egypt, and Damascus.
The airline intends to use the Boeing 737-800NG for most of its flights, and has order 50 such narrowbodies, the first of which has been already delivered.
Hopefully, very soon the announcement related to the first flight will come to scene.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies