Hindujas set to offer full range of banking services
The Hinduja Bank is all set to roll out its full range banking services as the Dubai Financial Services Authority has granted its principle nod for the same. The move would help the bank to expand its services in the Europe, Middle East and South Asia.
The bank said in a release, "The new license enables Hinduja Bank-Middle East to provide full range of banking services from the Dubai International Financial Centre."
The bank has started its operations 16 months ago and it would now work as a Category-1 bank in the region for becoming a part of the growth stories of the Middle-East. Group Chairman S P Hinduja also hailed the development and said that it would serve as a financial link between the Middle East, Asia and the West.
Hinduja Bank (Middle East) Managing Director M Dungarwal termed the license upgrade as a mile stone in the history of the bank as it would help to increase its clients in the Middle East and Indian subcontinent.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio