Dubai airport figures in top 20 lists
The Dubai's International Airport finds place in the list of top 20 airports of the World according to an Airports Council International (ACI). Beijing, Bangkok and San Francisco have also figured in the list due to huge customers rush and quality services offered at the airport.
Beijing Airport recorded 17 per cent jump in the traffic and it has become the third busiest airport in the world. Similarly top slot has been retained by Atlanta Hartsfield as almost 88 million passengers used its services. However, the airport recorded 2.3 per cent decline in the number of passengers using its services, apparently, due to global slowdown that hit commercial and tourism activities.
London Heathrow airport recorded 1.5 per cent decline in traffic and ranked at the second place. Chicago O'Hare too recorded 8.8 per cent traffic decline and it has been ranked at the fourth slot.
ACI's figures show that passenger traffic declined 2.9 per cent while aircraft activities world wide declined 5.5 per cent under the impact of global slowdown.
Middle-East's Sharjah, Beirut and Kuwait have also been figured in the list of the top 100 international airports that reported a double digit growth despite tough financial conditions.
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power