Fly Boston-Dubai nonstop with Emirates
Emirates Airline has planned to start nonstop Boston-Dubai flight from March 10 next year. The airline will fly everyday round-trip non-stop flight on 226-seater Boeing 777-200LR plane. The company has already started selling tickets for $2400 for round trip.
The flight will take 12-13 hours. The ticket price is almost double compared to flight with stopover at New York. Emirates already connects to seven destinations in United States. The company statement said that due to demand of passengers, direct flight has been planned between Boston and Dubai.
The flight from Dubai will start at 9.45 am and reach Boston by 3.15 pm.
Turkish Airlines has also planned to start Boston-Istanbul flight by May next year. Airlines are witnessing better results after the downturn faced by aviation sector in 2008-2009. Many airlines have planned expansion in coming months, which will give more options to travelers.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies