Fly Boston-Dubai nonstop with Emirates
Emirates Airline has planned to start nonstop Boston-Dubai flight from March 10 next year. The airline will fly everyday round-trip non-stop flight on 226-seater Boeing 777-200LR plane. The company has already started selling tickets for $2400 for round trip.
The flight will take 12-13 hours. The ticket price is almost double compared to flight with stopover at New York. Emirates already connects to seven destinations in United States. The company statement said that due to demand of passengers, direct flight has been planned between Boston and Dubai.
The flight from Dubai will start at 9.45 am and reach Boston by 3.15 pm.
Turkish Airlines has also planned to start Boston-Istanbul flight by May next year. Airlines are witnessing better results after the downturn faced by aviation sector in 2008-2009. Many airlines have planned expansion in coming months, which will give more options to travelers.
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal