Hike by 17.2% in Air passenger traffic for Abu Dhabi
On Sunday, the Abu Dhabi Airports Company announced that the UAE capital's airport has seen passenger traffic hiking by 17.2% in the month of February.
Aircraft movements increased by 13.3%, and Bangkok became the airport's busiest destination, pushing London into second place.
Correspondingly, Doha, Bahrain and Manila were the third, fourth and fifth busiest destinations.
Freight tonnage increased by an even more notable 17.6%. Previous year, the same period saw the airport's cargo tonnage decreasing by 2.1%.
Ahmed Al Haddabi, senior vice president of airport operations, ADAC told, "From the start of this year, we have seen encouraging results as Abu Dhabi International Airport continues to grow steadily and strongly."
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown