Kiss Holds Great Importance in Relationship
Kissing is a gesture that is quite prevalent in human sexual relationships. A research has been carried out to know the main reason behind kissing.
The study, which has got place in the Archives of Sexual Behavior and the journal Human Nature, has been able to find three different reasons. The first reason given by participants was that kiss helps them choose better mates.
They are able to do the same through assessing their genetic fitness. The second reason cited by them was to raise sexual arousal of partner and the last reason was to strengthen the existing relationship.
In order to reach at the above given result, study researchers have assessed 900 survey respondents. Researcher Rafael Wlodarski was of the view that men and women, who are quite choosy about their mates, they take kissing quality as a way to assess them.
The quality of kissing is said to be depict the depth of the bond between the couple. "Initial attraction may include facial, body and social cues. Then assessments become more and more intimate as we go deeper into the courtship stages, and this is where kissing comes in", affirmed Professor Robin Dunbar from Oxford University.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies