California Pizza Kitchen opens second restaurant in UAE
California Pizza Kitchen, a leading casual dining chain, has opened its new restaurant in Dubai at the new Mirdif City Centre for offering its highly delicious pizzas, creative salads, appetizers, soups, sandwiches and desserts.
The new restaurant, opened by CPK franchise partner Gourmet Gulf Company, is the second facility opened in Dubai near the first floor main entrance of the 2.1 million square-foot Mirdif City Centre. CPK would offer popular Spinach Artichoke Dip to Kung Pao Spaghetti and the award-winning Thai Crunch Salad besides other delicious tastes in the restaurant.
The center includes a special children's "Edutainment Centre," an "iFly" sky diving experience and a twelve-lane bowling alley in which the company has tried to give new dimensions to the entertainment business. Customers are free to come any time from Monday to Friday from 12:00 p. m. to 10:00 p. m. while from 12:00 p. m. to 12:00 a. m. on Saturday and Sunday.
California Pizza Kitchen (CPK), established in 1985, is a chain of 253 restaurants from which 205 are owned by the company while for remaining 48 restaurants it has franchise or license agreements.
Antonio Bautista, COO, Gourmet Gulf Company said, "As Dubai represents the pulse of the Gulf market, Gourmet Gulf is pleased to drive its ongoing regional expansion by opening these three outlets in Mirdiff City Centre. The openings represent a milestone in our strategic expansion."
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19