flydubai teams up with Emirates Post
flydubai, Dubai's first budget airline, has announced that it has clinched a deal with Emirates Post.
Under the agreement terms, the office network of Emirates Post across the UAE will act as the carrier's selling agents, providing booking facilities, accepting payment for reservations made on-line and making or changing booking preferences.
Customers can book their travel with flydubai through its website (flydubai.com), its call centre (04 301 0800) or at their nearest Emirates Post.
As per media reports, flydubai will start commercial flights on June 1 when it takes off for Beirut.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies