Women Less Likely to Attain Orgasm in Casual Hookups than in Committed Relationship: Study
If to go as per a research conducted by Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender and Reproduction, women derive less likely to reach at the level of orgasm during casual sex in comparison to committed relationships.
Prof Justin Garcia was of the view, "We've been sold this bill of goods that we're in an era where people can be sexually free and participate equally in the hookup culture". One of the things that have got clear from the research is that not everyone is having fun in such hookups.
In order to reach at the above given result, study researchers have carried out study on 600 college students. When assessment was carried out, it was found that women were 50% less chances to enjoy orgasm while having sex in casual relationships.
The findings of the same have been presented at the International Academy of Sex Research and the Association for Psychological Science. One of the reasons for which women are not able to attain orgasm during casual sex is that they are able to express their need to their hook-up partner.
On the other hand, male partner in hook-up relationship is less likely to bother to completely satisfy a casual sex partner.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio