Branded merchandise in India launched by Lamborghini
The Italian super-luxury car manufacturer Automobili Lamborghini, on Monday launched its exclusive branded merchandize range in India.
Pavan Shetty , Lamborghini India Operations head said,"Looking at the growing interest for the Lamborghini brand in India, we are proud to introduce Collezione Automobili Lamborghini."
In Mumbai and Delhi, Collezione Automobili Lamborghini will be sold through the authorised Lamborghini dealers.
The brand also plans to sell products such as clothing range for men, women and children. Besides, along with this they also plan to retail leather goods, pieces of jewellery, accessories, electronic items, travel bags, fountain pens and scale models of Lamborghini cars.
All these items will be available entirely at Lamborghini India stores in the metropolitan cities of Delhi and Mumbai. The company will at first introduce selected premium products from its entire portfolio and will progressively expand the range over the coming months.
The "Collezione Automobili Lamborghini" products are designed and made by Automobili Lamborghini S. p. A. or its partners and authorized licensees. The logo which portrays a bull with the writing "Automobili Lamborghini" and the special anti-counterfeiting hologram with the same trademark in the collection products are a guarantee of authenticity and quality.
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market