Customers offered specials to 40 cities by Lufthansa
It has been learnt that special fares are being offered by Lufthansa to more than 40 interesting long-haul destinations.
Now passengers can book a round-trip flight from Dubai and Abu Dhabi to Europe for just Dh1,190.
Amsterdam, London, Paris, Copenhagen, Geneva, Prague, Rome, Venice, Vienna are also among the destinations provided under the special offer.
Furthermore, the price for flights from Dubai and Abu Dhabi to the US starts from Dh1,890. It should be noted that Boston, New York, Washington, Philadelphia, Houston, Chicago and Atlanta are included in these destinations.
The starting of the fares for Dubai and Abu Dhabi to Toronto and Montreal in Canada is from Dh1,820 and to Vancouver and Calgary from Dh2,590.
The new European Destinations-of-the-Month of Lufthansa is Rome and Milan, for which customers would have to pay just Dh990.
It should be noted that the fares are valid only till 18th June and the travel is required to be initiated anytime before September 30.
“The maximum period of stay is two months. For the special of the month, Milan and Rome, travel can be booked until June 4 while departure is until 30 September with a maximum stay of one month,” said the airline via a statement.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies