In medicine field, stem cells are called as mother cells for their excellent property to become any type of cell in the body. One of the outstanding features of stem cells is the ability to self-renew and multiply.
Through stem cells, one can look more youthful and fresh. It all happens due to its quality of renewing new skin cells, which increases the production of Elian collagen and Elastin. Both the things can make one look young.
There are a number of benefits that can be attained from stem cell therapy. A number of studies take place on stem cells and one of the researches have helped in knowing it strengthens arteries and veins.
Recently, three new studies have been carried out that have raised hope for regenerating human organs in laboratories. One of the researches, which have been published in the Journal of Visualized Experiments, has found a way to re-program somatic cells into induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells.
"We have induced somatic cells within the liver of adult mice to transiently behave as pluripotent stem cells. This was done by transfer of four specific genes", said Dr. Kostas Kostarelos from the University of Manchester. It has also been said that stem cells can be used for stimulating hair growth.
- Pressure Mounts to Introduce Meningitis Jabs for Irish Babies
- Sony confirms ‘KitKat’ update for Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra; more devices to follow soon
- Samsung announces its first curved Ultra HD displays
- Zuckerberg, Musk, and Kutcher investing $400 million in AI startup Vicarious
- Amazon reportedly set to launch its own video-streaming device in April