In medicine field, stem cells are called as mother cells for their excellent property to become any type of cell in the body. One of the outstanding features of stem cells is the ability to self-renew and multiply.
Through stem cells, one can look more youthful and fresh. It all happens due to its quality of renewing new skin cells, which increases the production of Elian collagen and Elastin. Both the things can make one look young.
There are a number of benefits that can be attained from stem cell therapy. A number of studies take place on stem cells and one of the researches have helped in knowing it strengthens arteries and veins.
Recently, three new studies have been carried out that have raised hope for regenerating human organs in laboratories. One of the researches, which have been published in the Journal of Visualized Experiments, has found a way to re-program somatic cells into induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells.
"We have induced somatic cells within the liver of adult mice to transiently behave as pluripotent stem cells. This was done by transfer of four specific genes", said Dr. Kostas Kostarelos from the University of Manchester. It has also been said that stem cells can be used for stimulating hair growth.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study