Burj Dubai will be "The World’s Largest Tower"
Burj Dubai, Emaar Properties tower, which is now under construction, has already reached the height of 688 meters and has made a new record.
Builders said the tower is now a world’s tallest building, after it exceeded North Dakota, USA’s KVLY-TV mast (628.8 meters) which was built in April 2008.
This building has largest number of floors and over 160 storeys. Burj Dubai will make all possible arrangements to meet all the four criteria listed by the council on Tall buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) that classifies the world's tallest structures
The measurement is taken by the CTBUH related to height of the building from the structure top, the highest occupied floor, the top of the roof and the tip of the spire, pinnacle, antenna, and mast or flag pole.
Burj Dubai is constructed by high-rise experts South Korea's Samsung Corporation and it is designed by Chicago-based Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM). The project and construction manger is Turner Construction International.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain