A nurse kissed the patient's forehead in a US hospital. Sanaz Nezami's family, which was over 6,000 miles away, in Iran observed on laptop computer and cried. Nezami, a lively 27-year-old woman who was capable of speaking three languages, wanted to practice a higher degree in engineering at Michigan Technological University. Nezami was fluent in French, English and Persian.
As per police, she was brain dead just a few weeks after unpacking her luggage. She became the victim of a deadly beating by her new husband. The new technology assisted her family to see her final hours in Iran. Nezami expired on December 9.
The family's trust in the hospital staff resulted in the consent for an amazing donation. Nezami's heart, lungs and other life-saving organs were donated and were transplanted to seven people in the U.S. This is an extraordinary gift that happens in less than 1% of all cases.
Nezami was buried on December 18 in a local cemetery. Wendy Mardak of UW-Organ and Tissue Donation, a regional organ donation agency, says, "The family was very clear. They want Americans to know Sanaz loved America".
As per the nurse who was taking care of Sanaz Nezami, the act of donating body parts was 'eye-opening' for hospital employees.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man