A Northern Ireland resident chose to stay away from sex for one whole year with an aim to raise more that 50,000 dollars for charity. Pete Lynagh, who swore off sex on New Year's Day 2013, raised cash for 'Free to Shine' organisation through his Facebook page 'Pete's Chastity for Charity'.
The cash raised by the boxing teacher and DJ has been utilized to set up an office and utilize staff, permitting the philanthropy to twofold the amount of young ladies it has spared from the sex slave exchange from 70 to just about 140.
The Sydney Morning Herald reported that the Australian-established composes salvages Cambodian youngsters from sex subjugation and gives them training grants.
Weekends were a smear of gatherings, clubs and one-night stands. By his own particular induction, Pete Lynagh was totally shallow. Getting ladies was his thing.
At the same time a considerable measure can change in a year. In the wake of pledging to stay completely off sex for 12 months on New Year's Day 2013, the 33-year-old has revealed a variant of himself he is blissful to see in the mirror.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man