2-year-old tech-savvy boy saves injured mom using FaceTime app
According to a report from KGUN, a tech-savvy 2-year-old boy in Tuscan, Ariz., helped his gravely injured mother by using the FaceTime app.
In an incident which took place last week, a Tuscan mother - Laura Toone - got badly hurt while trying to break up a fight between her foster dog and one of her own dogs. The foster dog attacked Toone; and bit part of her middle finger almost completely off.
Toone tried dialing 911 for help from her iPhone, but the excessive blood oozing out from her hand prevented her from doing so. Even her 4-year-old daughters felt scared to take the blood-stained phone from her hands and call 911.
Toone started feeling giddy because of the loss of blood, and felt that she was about to become unconscious when her little son - 2-year-old son Bentley - fetched a dish towel from the kitchen and wiped some of the blood off his mother's iPhone. He then used the FaceTime video chat app, and called up Toone's friend Connie Guerrero.
When Guerrero heard Toone screaming, she called 911; and Bentley unlocked the door of the Toone's house to let the firefighters in and help his injured mother. Toone told KGUN that Bentley is her 'little hero'; and added that she has now taught all of her children how to dial 911 to seek help in emergency.
New Zealand News
- Porsche reportedly developing electric version of 718 sports car
- Tesla Model Y Performance becomes little bit more expensive to order in China
- Porsche’s recently unveiled Mission R Concept previews electric race cars of future
- Chinese manufacturer GAC’s Aion V e-SUV can charge 0-80% in just 8 minutes
- Oshidori International exits Japanese casino race, citing serious ethical irregularities
- Plug-in cars’ share grows to 32% in Netherlands in September 2021
- Italian motorcycle racer Valentino Rossi enters e-bike business with VR46 MTB range
- Micro Mobility shows off production version of Microlino 2.0 and 3-wheeled e-scooter
- Chinese electric motorcycle maker Evoke Motorcycles to set up shops in Spain