LG's latest flagship handset - the new LG G3 smartphone - is now available for pre-order in the US through T-Mobile.
On Monday, T-Mobile became the first bigwig US wireless carrier to open the pre-orders for the LG G3 handset. The pre-orders for the newest LG smartphone are scheduled to be shipped to the customers by July 15; a day ahead of the official launch of the handset in T-Mobile retail stores on July 16.
The G3 handset was unveiled by LG a few weeks back, and it comes with the tagline: `Simple is the new Smart.'
Some of the most impressive features of the new LG G3 handset include a 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS 2,560-by-1,440 screen with 538 pixels per inch; a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor; a 13-megapixel rear camera; and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The smartphone will run Android OS version 4.4.2 KitKat.
The handset will come with 2GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage capacity, though some rumors have been hinting that LG will probably also release a variant of the handset with 3GB RAM.
The LG G3 handset is priced at $598.80, without contract, on the T-Mobile website; along with $10 for the SIM Starter Kit. T-Mobile has also revealed that the device will come with enhanced 4G data speeds.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares