Today, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide launched the Tribute PortfolioT which will be one of the two of the company's collection of independent hotels.
The Tribute Portfolio brand will comprise of exceptional independent resorts and hotels and promises the Starwood Preferred Guestr members and guests to offer the benefit to "Stay Independent."
Tribute Portfolio is the answer to the demands put forward by the members of SPG for more hotels in a larger number of destinations.
Properties of the Tribute Portfolio brand will be spread in destinations that are highly in demand. Such locations will cover destinations where the SPG members take a trip but Starwood currently has less or no existence.
Senior Vice President, Distribution, Loyalty and Partnership Marketing of Starwood, Mark Vondrasek said, "Our SPG members constantly tell us they want more choices in more destinations, and we see Tribute Portfolio as a nod to our members who have been front and center as we developed this brand."
A recent survey conducted by Communispace found that about eighty nine percent of the members were interested in putting up in independent hotels, especially while travelling for leisure and special occasion to exclusive destinations.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares