As reported by KrebsonSecurity, the Trump Hotel Collection which is a company owned by Donald Trump, could be the latest victim of credit card breach.
On Wednesday, Brian Krebs, a cyber-security journalist mentioned on his blog that many of the banks based in the United States have traced a particular pattern of deceptive debit as well as credit card usage on accounts which have earlier been used at the properties of Trump hotels.
The Trump Hotel Collection manages a range of five star hotels and luxury properties in many of the big cities which include Las Vegas, New York City and Chicago.
This week has not proved to be a very good one for Donald Trump, the owner of Trump Hotel Collection, who is also now a Republican presidential candidate.
Trump's derogatory statements against Mexican immigrants got him into trouble as on Monday NBC announced that Trump's Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants will no longer be aired by the network. It also plans to remove the real estate magnate Trump, as a host of 'The Apprentice' which is a reality show.
On Wednesday, due to the same reason even Macy's said it would drop Trump's menswear collection and cut ties with him.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares