Emirati Woman Who Killed American Teacher in 2014 Executed in UAE
On Monday, the execution of Alaa Al-Hashemi was carried out in UAE who was convicted of murdering an American kindergarten teacher. The Emirati woman was said to have conducted the crime which the authorities termed as a terrorist attack, in December 2014. Her death sentence was gives two weeks ago.
Alaa, who was 31, stabbed Ibolya Ryan in the toilet of the Boutik Mall located in Reem Island in the nation's capital Abu Dhabi. Reportedly, her execution was carried out by the firing squad.
Alaa's arrest was announced by the Minister of Interior. She conducted the attack wearing a full black veil and gloves but was caught entering the lift and leaving the mall in a hurry by a security camera.
That is not all; Alaa was also convicted for making a bomb that was planted outside a residential apartment building which somehow did not blow off. The lady was also accused of sending out militant ideology thorough internet messages.
According to a news report, the government officials also accused Hashemi of giving financial support to unnamed organizations supporting terror activities.
New Zealand News
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies
- ACMA asks Fortune Clock Casino and Dinkum customers to withdraw funds or risk losing money permanently
- Mercedes-Benz’s upcoming EQ electric cars to allow users to choose the sound they want to vehicle to make
- Mohegan Gaming-led consortium reportedly files bid for license to build & operate Athens casino
- Eyas Gaming Ltd eager to enter Germany’s regulated online gaming space