A Laptop Size WalkCar Vehicle Can be the Next ‘Carry Along’ Transportation
The WalkCar, is the most recently revealed futuristic skateboard invention by an inventor in Japan.
It's has a practical design with a size of a lap top which can conveniently go inside a brief case or a back pack. The device powered with electric mobility when in action moves like a Segway and changes its direction responding to shifting of body weight.
It is made from aluminum and thus is light weight and will be powered by lithium batteries. Reportedly, the small and handy mobility device is developed by Kuniako Saito.
Saitosaid, "I thought, 'what if we could just carry our transportation in our bags, wouldn't that mean we'd always have our transportation with us to ride on?" My friend asked me to make one, since I was doing my masters in engineering specifically on electric car motor control systems."
The WalkCar in great in action as the device can take you up even steep hills and push another person who is in a wheelchair. It is also good on a path with obstacles. The only weak spot of the device are its loud sound from the motor when in action and the requirement to balance oneself on a small platform.
New Zealand News
- PAGCor suffers first-half deficit of $32.5 million due to corona virus-related closures
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal